Ketogenic Therapeutic Mastery Courses
Ketogenic Metabolic therapy can be a confusing, overwhelming topic.
Beth Zupec-Kania and Denise Potter have designed a course to assist you in becoming a competent ketogenic practitioner.
Here’s what you will gain…
• Clarity on conditions that ketogenic metabolic therapy can benefit
• Direction on how to screen candidates before initiating therapy
• Confidence in the art and science of prescribing ketogenic diets
• Ability to handle tough cases through case reports
• Access to quarterly live Q & A
• PowerPoint slides from all courses
• Critical thinking skills for selecting supplements
• Downloadable resources and patient/client handouts
Foundational Ketogenic Mastery Course includes:
• Ketogenic metabolic therapy overview
• Variations in ketogenic therapies
• Diet preparation
• Enteral nutrition
• MCT oil
• Fats and oils
• Adverse effects - preventing and mitigating
• Laboratory studies
• Nutrition supplementation
• Epilepsy – infants through adults
• Ketosis and exogenous ketone supplements
Live Course Schedule: 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, November 9, 16, 18, 23, 30, 2021
Recordings are available for 1 year from initial date of purchase.
Coming soon – gut microbiome, plant forward keto, certain cancers, endocrine disorders, migraine headache, Parkinson’s disease, psychiatric disorders, autism and more.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Beth Zupec-Kania, RDN, CD
Denise Potter, MS, RDN, CSP, CDCES
Endorsed by The Charlie Foundation for Ketogenic Therapies